Sending a txt to the wrong person

Immaculate Pasta said:
XxRachXx said:
Never sent a text to the wrong person , But i hateeee it when someone sends a text about you , then says ohhh shit sorry that wasnt meant for you .. Didnt mean to send it ,, You clearly did !!!! Got that of my ex loads saying how much he missed me and stuff probably trying to make me feel guilty :p

Haha i've done that plenty of times, the last was at about 17 when i sent a girl called Leah a text saying "allrite lee, got that peter kay dvd you wanted for you mum today, you owe me £17, give it us when you next see us" and then sent her another text saying "sorry Leah as you can see that wasn't for you" knowing she would text back and then we could start texting each other, only for her to say "no problem, bring it round and we'll watch it together, i love peter kay x" it was 9 o'clock at night and nowhere to get a peter kay dvd!

remember kids, lying gets you nowhere.......especially when all the shops are shut!

another when my mate did the same thing, he pretended to send me a text saying how he couldn't come out tonight as he was looking after his sisters boyfriends disabled young brother to this bird and then texted her again saying "just texted that bird saying i couldnt go out tonight as i had to look after some spacker, that will defo work to get me to hit that" when that should of come to me! Priceless.

Its the most annoying thing ever !!! Im guessing all men do it :)

XxRachXx said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Haha i've done that plenty of times, the last was at about 17 when i sent a girl called Leah a text saying "allrite lee, got that peter kay dvd you wanted for you mum today, you owe me £17, give it us when you next see us" and then sent her another text saying "sorry Leah as you can see that wasn't for you" knowing she would text back and then we could start texting each other, only for her to say "no problem, bring it round and we'll watch it together, i love peter kay x" it was 9 o'clock at night and nowhere to get a peter kay dvd!

remember kids, lying gets you nowhere.......especially when all the shops are shut!

another when my mate did the same thing, he pretended to send me a text saying how he couldn't come out tonight as he was looking after his sisters boyfriends disabled young brother to this bird and then texted her again saying "just texted that bird saying i couldnt go out tonight as i had to look after some spacker, that will defo work to get me to hit that" when that should of come to me! Priceless.

Its the most annoying thing ever !!! Im guessing all men do it :)

You women love it!

Immaculate Pasta said:
XxRachXx said:
Never sent a text to the wrong person , But i hateeee it when someone sends a text about you , then says ohhh shit sorry that wasnt meant for you .. Didnt mean to send it ,, You clearly did !!!! Got that of my ex loads saying how much he missed me and stuff probably trying to make me feel guilty :p

quality ahahaha. iv got a mate who at one point was sending the same message to 4 girls at a time, it got ridiculous and he rightly got found out as being a complete prat, all his conversations made no sense. i think one went something along the lines of

girl 1: yea we should go out saterday night
girl 2 : i'v seenn lord of the rings twice already
girl 3: wuu2
girl 4 : cheers for tonight babes

his reply : yea you should come over next week sometime not seen you for a while now

Timmmmahhhh said:
A text I was meant to be on the receiving end of...

My mate split up with his bird and she persuaded him to go round for a chat, anyway, they had a massive arguement before he stormed out. To get out oh her house you can go through the kitchen then the garage, anyway he got as far as the garage before she caught up with him, one thing led to another before he started to write this text:

"Just gone round to Katies, massive arguement until she started to gobble me off in the garage, now tearing the shit out of her arse over the dryer, hope she doesn't think this means we are getting back togther? Much love x x x"

Now, I never did receive this text, merely read it later that night in the pub as he was telling me the story of how he meant to send it me yet sent it her instead...

She was pretty fit too, massive tits.....before the smart arse comments come through, I don't think "tearing the shit out of her arse" was literal...I say think...

Oh and she lives not too far from Rach....

lee-mcfc said:
oohhhh i hate that! happens quite a lot to me
i text my gf (Claudia ,well now ex) "my mum is going out tonight so come round and get messsy for round 2;)"

BUT because my mum's name begins with a "C" i sent it to her instead..was embarrsing to f*ck.

Why isn't your mums number listed under M for "Mum"??????? Weirdo !!!!!!!!!

I honestly sent a message to my gf at the time(it was meant for my mate)

It said: Yeh im just gonna shag her and fuck her off lool.

She read it just looked at me and didnt even finish me lmfao.

I was a right fucker for sending the wrong txts. Now I have just deleted every girl in my fone book lol

scottyboi said:
I honestly sent a message to my gf at the time(it was meant for my mate)

It said: Yeh im just gonna shag her and fuck her off lool.

She read it just looked at me and didnt even finish me lmfao.

I was a right fucker for sending the wrong txts. Now I have just deleted every girl in my fone book lol

Sounds a bit gay?

this was not a text but similiar situation, a few years ago, i helped a mate, who has a small building firm to gut out an old building in sale. Under a big pile of desks/boxes/filing cabinets i found a phone and when i picked up the receiver, i got a dialing tone! i shouted to him to jib next door and get a daily sport, so we could have a laugh with some chat lines. after about 45 minutes, i got bored and said "ere kev, when this bird answers at this brass gaff, just ask how much will she charge for you to bum her with no lube just her spitting on your cock" he was reluctant at first then said ok dial the number then, which i did. as soon as he'd said it he dropped the phone and called me a c*nt, i picked it up and his mum was sobbing sayin kevin, kevin are you ok?
(i rang his house, as his bird worked with him, but didn't know she had gone out and his mam, was manning the phones)

he did get me back later though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.