Sending a txt to the wrong person

My sister sent a message to her boyfriend telling him she was going to let him fuck her up the arse that night

And sent it to our Dad instead

That was 7 years ago and Im still fucking laughing

My Dad was absolutly destroyed to say the least

PaulPowerShower said:
My sister sent a message to her boyfriend telling him she was going to let him fuck her up the arse that night

And sent it to our Dad instead

That was 7 years ago and Im still fucking laughing

My Dad was absolutly destroyed to say the least

you'd never be able to look at your daughter the same way again!! Funny though.

mcfcliam said:
felixbg said:
safe blud. is leaving your phone off really going to make any difference? also can you drop jake and co a text tellin them to come dizzles at 7.30

Dizzles?

LOL

it's the place next to Mary D's where all the rappers and Dj's go. Blud. !! For shizzle

felixbg said:
fo sho

blue alliance unit on tour bredrin.

be careful with that shit, a few lads I know started talking like that and now they can't stop.. saying shit like west siii-iide. It's a disease man.

You start off saying it for a joke and then you are fucked.

Never sent a text to the wrong person , But i hateeee it when someone sends a text about you , then says ohhh shit sorry that wasnt meant for you .. Didnt mean to send it ,, You clearly did !!!! Got that of my ex loads saying how much he missed me and stuff probably trying to make me feel guilty :p

XxRachXx said:
Never sent a text to the wrong person , But i hateeee it when someone sends a text about you , then says ohhh shit sorry that wasnt meant for you .. Didnt mean to send it ,, You clearly did !!!! Got that of my ex loads saying how much he missed me and stuff probably trying to make me feel guilty :p

I wasnt trying to make you feel guilty Rach, I really do miss you ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.