Sending a txt to the wrong person

gazhinio said:
XxRachXx said:
Never sent a text to the wrong person , But i hateeee it when someone sends a text about you , then says ohhh shit sorry that wasnt meant for you .. Didnt mean to send it ,, You clearly did !!!! Got that of my ex loads saying how much he missed me and stuff probably trying to make me feel guilty :p

I wasnt trying to make you feel guilty Rach, I really do miss you ; )

Ofccc you do !!! Would be crazy not to :p

XxRachXx said:
gazhinio said:
I wasnt trying to make you feel guilty Rach, I really do miss you ; )

Ofccc you do !!! Would be crazy not to :p

Well, I think I'm over you know Rachel, however if you get some sex texts from my number, there for someone else lol! x

my dad got a quality text from someone saying

''thanks for tonight i had a fantastic night, hope we can do it again sometime'

he replied

''i think you've got the wrong number !''

she replied

''ok i understand :( thanks anyway''

he replied

''no no ... you really have got the wrong number, i don't know you''

XxRachXx said:
gazhinio said:
Well, I think I'm over you know Rachel, however if you get some sex texts from my number, there for someone else lol! x

Its Rachael !!!!!!!!!! But ill bear that in mind :D x

Sorry Raquel, wont happen again ; )

A text I was meant to be on the receiving end of...

My mate split up with his bird and she persuaded him to go round for a chat, anyway, they had a massive arguement before he stormed out. To get out og her house you can go through the kitchen then the garage, anyway he got as far as the garage before she caught up tith him, one thing ledt to another before he started to write this text:

"Just gone round to Katies, massive arguement until she started to gobble me off in the garage, now tearing the shit out of her arse over the dryer, hope she doesn't think this means we are getting back togther? Much love x x x"

Now, I never did receive this text, merely read it later that night in the pub as he was telling me the story of how he meant to send it me yet sent it her instead...

She was pretty fit too, massive tits.....before the smart arse comments come through, I don't think "tearing the shit out of her arse" was literal...I say think...

Esteban de la Sexface said:
felixbg said:
fo sho

blue alliance unit on tour bredrin.

be careful with that shit, a few lads I know started talking like that and now they can't stop.. saying shit like west siii-iide. It's a disease man.

You start off saying it for a joke and then you are fucked.

we actually genuinly talk like that though, most side massive innit. buzzin for tonight now, tins by my side ready to get on it

A text I was meant to be on the receiving end of...

My mate split up with his bird and she persuaded him to go round for a chat, anyway, they had a massive arguement before he stormed out. To get out oh her house you can go through the kitchen then the garage, anyway he got as far as the garage before she caught up with him, one thing led to another before he started to write this text:

"Just gone round to Katies, massive arguement until she started to gobble me off in the garage, now tearing the shit out of her arse over the dryer, hope she doesn't think this means we are getting back togther? Much love x x x"

Now, I never did receive this text, merely read it later that night in the pub as he was telling me the story of how he meant to send it me yet sent it her instead...

She was pretty fit too, massive tits.....before the smart arse comments come through, I don't think "tearing the shit out of her arse" was literal...I say think...

XxRachXx said:
Never sent a text to the wrong person , But i hateeee it when someone sends a text about you , then says ohhh shit sorry that wasnt meant for you .. Didnt mean to send it ,, You clearly did !!!! Got that of my ex loads saying how much he missed me and stuff probably trying to make me feel guilty :p

Haha i've done that plenty of times, the last was at about 17 when i sent a girl called Leah a text saying "allrite lee, got that peter kay dvd you wanted for you mum today, you owe me £17, give it us when you next see us" and then sent her another text saying "sorry Leah as you can see that wasn't for you" knowing she would text back and then we could start texting each other, only for her to say "no problem, bring it round and we'll watch it together, i love peter kay x" it was 9 o'clock at night and nowhere to get a peter kay dvd!

remember kids, lying gets you nowhere.......especially when all the shops are shut!

another when my mate did the same thing, he pretended to send me a text saying how he couldn't come out tonight as he was looking after his sisters boyfriends disabled young brother to this bird and then texted her again saying "just texted that bird saying i couldnt go out tonight as i had to look after some spacker, that will defo work to get me to hit that" when that should of come to me! Priceless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.