Sending a txt to the wrong person

Didsbury Dave said:
Before I was married I used to sometimes have a few "projects" on the go at once.

I was once texting two girls at once one night. the relationships with the two were entirely different. One was an extremely rude receptionist from our London office and we were sending filthy texts. The other was a rather nice blonde from Accrington who was a bit smitten with me.

I'm sure you can guess the rest. It was highly embarrassing.

Not quite a text to the wrong person but a funny story nonetheless. we were out on st stephens day on the piss as is our annual tradition. There were about 30 of us from school etc, etc...

one of the lads starting getting dirty texts from a bird he had been diddling and he was showing us all the texts.. getting to the point we had 30 pissed up lads thinking up of shit to say as the texts started getting steamier, ending with him texting her.. this

I'd wait until you were nearly there, pull out, punch you in the two kidneys. wipe my cock off your face, steal your clothes and leave you there.

She didn't text back.

I called round to him the next morning and he showed me a reply he got from her that morning..

you are a sick bastard and my brothers will be looking for you!! X

What the fuck was the X at the end all about

bluekat said:
I had to put a fake number in my phone under AAAAA, because I kept sending texts to my mate Adam (1st in the phone book) that were intended for my misssus. I used to get the piss ripped out of me for some of the soppy/sourcey texts I'd send him!

Haha, my name beginning with A means I'm first in a lot of phone books, and have received some random and weird shit down the years that wasn't meant to be sent to me.

liamctid said:
Is this one of the worst feelings in the world?

Just sent a txt to some bird saying 'That fucking twat Lucy txt me at some silly hour, I wrote it on your facebook wall, but didn't realise you were mates with her mate so I had to delete it but I'll tell you later.'

Obviously meant to be sent to a male friend, but sent to the girl I was writing about.

Fucking hell.

I dont believe you.

Your phone doesnt send texts. Ever.

I've been on the recieving end of one of these missed placed txts. I forgot to get my mate a birthday present and she accidentally sent me a txt intended for my other mate, she fuckin slated me. She pretty much mentioned every grievance she ever had with me, i felt worse for her though.

oohhhh i hate that! happens quite a lot to me
i text my gf (Claudia ,well now ex) "my mum is going out tonight so come round and get messsy for round 2;)"

BUT because my mum's name begins with a "C" i sent it to her instead..was embarrsing to f*ck.

Didsbury Dave said:
Before I was married I used to sometimes have a few "projects" on the go at once.

I was once texting two girls at once one night. the relationships with the two were entirely different. One was an extremely rude receptionist from our London office and we were sending filthy texts. The other was a rather nice blonde from Accrington who was a bit smitten with me.

I'm sure you can guess the rest. It was highly embarrassing.

Mine's pretty similar. I once had to work away for a spell, but kept the relationship with my then GF going. However, I also started a "project" in the new location.

In my case, neither of them objected to receiving fairly graphic smut by text, but it was fairly obvious to the distance girl that she'd got one that wasn't intended for her. Firstly, it referred in detail to events of the previous evening and secondly, the distance girl wasn't English and I always texted her in her own language.

Cue a wave of great panic, followed by a sinking feeling when I checked the number I'd sent it to. Only myself to blame, though!

mcfcliam said:
Not quite sending a text to the wrong person but I have been made to look a twat when I choose the wrong word on predicted texting.

Bad times..

Yes, if you're getting graphic with an animal lover, be careful not to tell her how much you want to kick her puppy! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.