Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can hang me in the Tower of London or something for saying this, but there’s a not insignificant part of me that’s starting to hope we lose. I was kind of neutral/apathetic before but I just… don’t like this team, don’t like the manager, don’t like the pundits, don’t like most of the players. I just feel no sense of attachment to it at all. And it just seems to get worse with every bit of stupid shite like crowbarring “Trent” into CDM. It’s like the whole apparatus is trying to set me against them.

Of course I love the City boys, but no more than Rodri or Kev… but I’m not supporting Spain or Belgium.
Exactly why I stopped giving a toss about England many years ago.

Foden plays centrally when kdb isn't on the pitch and most if the time while kdb is on the pitch as well. The key bit is KDB england doesn't have KDB
He plays centrally for us FROM THE LEFT. He plays left wing but with freedom. He only plays in one of the midfield 3 positions if KDB is not there and he’ll likely only play there for England if Bellingham is not there. Foden is more versatile than KDB and Bellingham, so Phil will always be the one to play a hybrid position.

If Alexander-Arnold wasn’t in midfield, Foden wouldn’t be there instead. For the same reasons Pep doesn’t play Foden there when KDB is playing. Foden would play from the left regardless, but with freedom to go in the middle when the left back overlaps (would work better with Shaw though). If TAA wasn’t there it would be Gallagher or Mainoo instead.
Foden should be in the 10 with Rice holding and Bellingham box to box. Gordon left, Kane central and Saka right. But Southgate is too negative so plays 2 holding midfielders with absolutely no need as Stones can just step into that position. Even fucking Ferdinand worked it out.

As for Neville, Aluko, Shearer etc going on about how good he is they’re all fucking clueless, not one of them can coach at ANY level and just want certain names on the pitch.

He’ll give it away a dozen times at least trying Hollywood passes. He’s utter wank and will cost us against anyone half decent.

Media love stirring shit up. Would love to see them report on coked up chavs kicking off at race days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.