Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joseph Hart showing off some weird arm tattoo configurations.

XCvVtmR.gif

Easy to have a go but she only said what many here have and Camel gob

play rice solo and bellend/foden together ahead of him.
Lescott and Neville are basically doing the misogynist route, they know she is basically right but they didn't want to be siding with her, cos they were male footballers and better than her being a female footballer.

Just seems cool to hate England for whatever reason. I’m as excited for this than I was for any city game this season
I don’t. I always have and will always support England no matter who is the manager. I don’t agree at all with Southgate not taking Grealish and I hope he doesn’t come to regret it but I’ll always get behind England.

I used to be on the rice, Foden, Bellingham train but then arteta doesn't trust rice as a DM and plays jorginho alongside.
Coming to the conclusion rice can't do it.

Just seems cool to hate England for whatever reason. I’m as excited for this than I was for any city game this season
It's not hate.

It's frustration.

We can see the huge potential of this squad being wasted by a championship level manager at best.

We know the script by now when it comes to tournament football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.