Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not enough players in the squad with a winning mentality,and that will play its part in England’s downfall,throw in shoehorning players into positions they don’t normally play or others not playing in their preferred position..

I used to be on the rice, Foden, Bellingham train but then arteta doesn't trust rice as a DM and plays jorginho alongside.
Coming to the conclusion rice can't do it.
That’s exactly it mate.

Joseph Hart showing off some weird arm tattoo configurations.

XCvVtmR.gif
His tattoos probably melted when they were in Katie Price.

You can hang me in the Tower of London or something for saying this, but there’s a not insignificant part of me that’s starting to hope we lose. I was kind of neutral/apathetic before but I just… don’t like this team, don’t like the manager, don’t like the pundits, don’t like most of the players. I just feel no sense of attachment to it at all. And it just seems to get worse with every bit of stupid shite like crowbarring “Trent” into CDM. It’s like the whole apparatus is trying to set me against them.

Of course I love the City boys, but no more than Rodri or Kev… but I’m not supporting Spain or Belgium.
yep,,Italia 90 the last time i watched England with any interest, since then the rooney beckham love in became intolerable which took me to the point i was wishing defeat on the team,il give it a go tonight because of the city players

‘Trent’ and now Bellingham, did they speak about Foden before I turned it on?…

If Bellingham doesn’t turn up they’d better remove themselves from in between his arse cheeks it’s sickening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.