Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Without Shaw effectively playing as a left winger, we’d arguably be better with Gordon on the left than Phil. Phil will only be able to shine with Shaw playing left wing as it frees him that little bit more. I’d expect Gordon for Phil at some point in the second half, with Trippier then staying deeper.

I fully agree.. as much as I hate to want a rag.. Phil will have a great tournament if we can get the burger boy fit. Trippier makes the left obsolete.

Soon as we scored, trippier stays back and fodens isolated. We give uo territory and the midfield cant get the ball to him. Same story every singke fucking time under southgate
Why when I saw your post at the start, I was thinking that your happiness may be short-lived :)

Someone has to be arriving at the far stick when the ball comes in from the right where we’re having a lot of joy

Kane always goes into the middle and Foden does too (presumably because Haaland prefers the far post run at City). Someone arriving at the back post would have bagged a couple of goals in that first half

Just give the kid his credit. He's been the Outstanding player so far. It's an international game, not a league game. Get behind the team
I am 100 % behind the team mate but fuck me the way they go on about him you would think he is the only English player on the pitch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.