Serbia v England U21 Espn now

Pigeonho said:
Can't find a link as I think it's too early but H&J reporting that the Serbian FA have denied any racism towards England's U21 team and that Danny Rose behaved in an indecent way towards the Serbian fans.

You can't make shit like that up!

They are saying that Rose acted in an Inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and vulgar manner.

As you say, you really can't make it up.

Goater's Nipple said:
Pigeonho said:
Can't find a link as I think it's too early but H&J reporting that the Serbian FA have denied any racism towards England's U21 team and that Danny Rose behaved in an indecent way towards the Serbian fans.

You can't make shit like that up!

They are saying that Rose acted in an Inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and vulgar manner.

As you say, you really can't make it up.

The farcical behaviour of the referee in sending Rose off for responding to clearly unacceptable racist remarks has given the Serbian FA something to try and hide behind, and that's just what they are doing. They will attempt to lay the blame solely at Rose's door, and claim any reaction from the fans, team and officials towards the English side was as a direct result of Rose's actions. UEFA will brush all this under the carpet, as they always do with racist issues.

typical slavic neanderthals, they cant be educated its just not in their nature. making the serbian fa pay a fine wont work because its not punishing the main trouble causers ie the fans. kick them out of the next couple of tournaments involving both senior and junior teams, send out a strong message to other nations who find this kind of shit to be fine.

bammy blue said:
typical slavic neanderthals, they cant be educated its just not in their nature. making the serbian fa pay a fine wont work because its not punishing the main trouble causers ie the fans. kick them out of the next couple of tournaments involving both senior and junior teams, send out a strong message to other nations who find this kind of shit to be fine.
That's as racist as it gets, pal. I'm of Slavic descent and I'm not a Neanderthal. You saying that is no different to someone saying "typical black moneys, they can't be educated its not in their nature". Is someone going to fine you? Shall we kick you out?

I can't see anything other than Platini hitting the roof over this incident. I fully expect a five year ban and six or seven figure fine.

For England

You only have to see Rose's reactions to see how how angry and upset he was as he walked off the pitch. It's almost as if he feels completely lost as to a suitable response to the abuse he was getting and that leads to him being given a red card.

The powers that be need to sort it out quick otherwise just brushing it under the carpet will only make it worse.

Disciplinary proceedings have been opened against the Football Association of Serbia and England's Football Association following Tuesday's Under-21 play-off second leg.

Serbian football fans are scum of the Earth.

Football hooligans are pretty much same anywhere but those morons are raising levels.

Racists, fascists, criminal thugs... the underground, and very powerful underground of Serbian society. Government is tolerating their actions as they are using them for lot of dirty stuff.

They have protection of Orthodox church too as they are the core of Serbian nationalistic movement and politicians don't want to mess with the church.

They are so powerful that Serbian government banned gay parade two years in a row basically saying they can't guarantee the public safety after threats from Serbian nationalistic organizations who are mainly filled with football fans. Of course they could guarantee it but they didn't want as they are flirting with them and their protectors.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:20 pm --<br /><br />Wio on Twitter:
'Has our prime minister just spoken on this U21 saga? Get our own house in order 1st on this issue b4 we start taking the moral high ground,' the Manchester United defender tweeted.

'Many people are now speaking up....as its not in our country or anyone from our country they feel free to speak up.... #P**Bags'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.