Serbia v England U21 Espn now

It was only 20-30 years ago people were making monkey chants and throwing bananas at black players in England. It took years to cut it out.

Im not justifying it at all, people are quick to make xenophobic remarks, it weren't long ago that our country was in that mindset. I doubt politically correctness, tolerance, anti racism laws have been practiced at all there

Fining their football association doesn't solve the problem at all.

Why are england being charged anyway? It's a joke

bammy blue said:
typical slavic neanderthals, they cant be educated its just not in their nature. making the serbian fa pay a fine wont work because its not punishing the main trouble causers ie the fans. kick them out of the next couple of tournaments involving both senior and junior teams, send out a strong message to other nations who find this kind of shit to be fine.

Errrm, a country that was complicit in the whole scale bombing of my country and who's media demonized my entire race, then helps put embargo after embargo in place, while lavishing trillions of euro's on my neighbors. Yep that country would always be welcome. Our lads and Danny Rose in particular took the brunt of the hatred that we have helped nuture. It wasn't the entire Serbian race there last night, nor was the Balkans war about anything other than German expansion left over from WW2, with Croatians, Slovenians, Bosnian's and Serbs paying the price.

MSP said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZZY9U1CdDs[/youtube]

Its tragic, considering how well AK, Mario and Edin get on this. Still during marching season, you can get the same madness!

if we really want to make a stand on this we pull out of the world cup and the u21 euros right now. this is far bigger than football or profit. better still let fifa arrange the next game book the ground, book the ref, cancel the saturday games around then simply do not attend.

the serbs as with all racists are out and out cunts.

btw blatter will do fuck.

danny rose you have shot up in my estimation.

de niro said:
if we really want to make a stand on this we pull out of the world cup and the u21 euros right now. this is far bigger than football or profit. better still let fifa arrange the next game book the ground, book the ref, cancel the saturday games around then simply do not attend.

the serbs as with all racists are out and out *****.

Absolutely agree.

de niro said:

I agree entirlely. Who knows, if we pull out it might have a domino effect and others may join. Blather and his ilk would have to do something then. If nothing else it would prove that the English won't tolerate this any longer and it's not as if we're going to win the would cup anyway.

The First Earl said:
de niro said:

I agree entirlely. Who knows, if we pull out it might have a domino effect and others may join. Blather and his ilk would have to do something then. If nothing else it would prove that the English won't tolerate this any longer and it's not as if we're going to win the would cup anyway.

tbh thats irrelevent, it wouldn't matter if we were racing certs we still should swerve it as of now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.