Serbia v England U21 Espn now

de niro said:
The First Earl said:
de niro said:
if we really want to make a stand on this we pull out of the world cup and the u21 euros right now. this is far bigger than football or profit. better still let fifa arrange the next game book the ground, book the ref, cancel the saturday games around then simply do not attend.

the serbs as with all racists are out and out *****.

btw blatter will do fuck.

danny rose you have shot up in my estimation.

I agree entirlely. Who knows, if we pull out it might have a domino effect and others may join. Blather and his ilk would have to do something then. If nothing else it would prove that the English won't tolerate this any longer and it's not as if we're going to win the would cup anyway.

tbh thats irrelevent, it wouldn't matter if we were racing certs we still should swerve it as of now.

You're right, my point was we have everything to gain and nothing to lose. We gain by making a big stand on racism which may make other countries think again, we lose by not taking part in a major tournament....so what!

nehe11 said:
Josh Blue said:
Some1 please post me a youtube or stream link pleaseeeeeee
Here you go

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZZY9U1CdDs&feature=g-hist" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZZY9U1C ... ure=g-hist</a>

-- Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:14 pm --

danburge82 said:
Nowt really happened there. A few punches and kicks thrown, but it was fuck all really. Not serious. Just a bunch of sore losers/wankers.

Funny seeing Rose do the monkey action. He should have walked off the pitch bending his knees and dragging his hands on the floor - proper monkey style. Would have been funny as fuck.
Funny???

That video is a disgrace.

Its shocking hearing those monkey chants.

The First Earl said:
de niro said:
if we really want to make a stand on this we pull out of the world cup and the u21 euros right now. this is far bigger than football or profit. better still let fifa arrange the next game book the ground, book the ref, cancel the saturday games around then simply do not attend.

the serbs as with all racists are out and out *****.

btw blatter will do fuck.

danny rose you have shot up in my estimation.

I agree entirlely. Who knows, if we pull out it might have a domino effect and others may join. Blather and his ilk would have to do something then. If nothing else it would prove that the English won't tolerate this any longer and it's not as if we're going to win the would cup anyway.

No chance. If the world was going to back England, and take a stand against Blatter, they would have done so last year, when all the corruption business was going on.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/13610973" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/13610973</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/davidbond/2011/06/third_time_unlucky_for_england.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/davidbond/20 ... gland.html</a>

To be honest the hypocrisy in the news coverage on this one is quite laughable and some of the posts on here are frankly embarrassing.

England have just cleared their captain in a court of law for a racist attack that was caught on video, the FA then turned a blind eye so the player was available in the euros and then when it was all clear allowed him to retire to avoid any more awkward situations.

We have a go at other countries on our moral high horse but I'm afraid we are an absolute disgrace.

Pure Hypocrisy I feel sick watching this crap on tv.

Since this is my first post on the forum I would like to introduce myself, I am a Serbian national currently living abroad and a fan of the City. In all honesty my admiration for this great club is a few years young, great performances and dislike of certain "neighbour" got me here. Usually I have a look in to see what the atmosphere is like among the locals and pick up on opinions regarding playing style, tactics etc. Reason for my registration and this post are disturbing events that took place back home the other night and some of the comments on this forum. It is completely unacceptable to racially abuse anybody, racism should have no place in civilised world, "fans" found guilty should be publicly named and shamed.

Thing that really annoys me is this constant portrayal of Serbia as a backward racist country, reality is, that is complete nonsense. Tens of thousands of Africans were educated in Serbia since WW2, many of them were on completely sponsored scholarships while the rest were subsidised in one way or another. There are dozens of Africans playing football in Serbia, there are African fans at Serbian football games, some even support Serbian national team. Vast majority of African countries have stepped behind and shown great support to Serbia in political issues country is facing. I could go on and on but I think you get my point. Handful of "fans" aka retards don't represent the country, there are white scum all over Europe, sadly, in Serbia they like to hide with football hooligans (who are equally retarded) because they would get their asses kicked by the vast majority in record time.

More importantly, both games were tough football contests in which there could only be one winner. Congratulations to the England team, Serbian team performed well and was somewhat unlucky, let me assure you that genuine fans are looking forward to future contests.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE_G1JUHp7Y[/youtube]

"Srbija, ja te volim, ja te volim, ja te volim Srbija"

"Serbia, I love you, I love you, I love you Serbia"

de niro said:
if we really want to make a stand on this we pull out of the world cup and the u21 euros right now. this is far bigger than football or profit.
Not sure I agree with that being the right course of action to take, to be honest, simply because it wouldn't achieve anything; it's not like we're the most universally adored footballing nation on earth.

But as soon as it became clear what was going on the other night, we should have simply refused to play. Danny Rose told the management prior to kick off what he had been subjected to during the warm up and he was told to just ignore it and that they'd deal with it afterwards. This sort of 'stiff upper lip' attitude has got to stop.

Pearce and the senior ranking FA official on duty should have gone to the referee and told him that under no circumstances were they willing to go out and play in those sort of conditions. And if it starts up during the game, the team should walk off.

Fuck what Blatter and his ilk think about it; it's time to call their bluff. Would they really punish England for refusing to play in front of several thousand neanderthals doing monkey chants or would they finally realise that they need to get tough on this issue once and for all?

The usual line that FIFA trot out at this point is that it's not fair to punish a country's FA/national team due to the actions of some dickheads in the stands, but the Serbian FA's disgraceful response to this episode makes them 100% complicit in what went on. The evidence is so overwhelming that to deny it took place is just unbelievable, and they should have the heaviest possible book thrown at them for that reason.

To footballfan2345, I have no doubt that there are plenty of perfectly pleasant Serbs out there who don't have an ounce of racism in them, but the pathetic actions of your FA have done a disservice to every single one of them.

kiam06 said:
To be honest the hypocrisy in the news coverage on this one is quite laughable and some of the posts on here are frankly embarrassing.

England have just cleared their captain in a court of law for a racist attack that was caught on video, the FA then turned a blind eye so the player was available in the euros and then when it was all clear allowed him to retire to avoid any more awkward situations.

We have a go at other countries on our moral high horse but I'm afraid we are an absolute disgrace.

Pure Hypocrisy I feel sick watching this crap on tv.

I'm glad I live in a country where actual evidence is needed to criminally prosecute someone but maybe im odd.
The FA have just banned him, were not allowed to do anything before court case.
Could not presume him guilty and ban him from England.
Have no control over him retiring from international football

Im sure if Wembley made monkey noises to every black player on the pitch threw stuff at players all game and then attacked every member of staff at final whistle the media would say the same stuff

The view expressed above is the problem, it seems when it's 'one of our own' doing the racism we turn a blind eye and make excuses.

The FA should have banned him for life at least ban him from England but instead they came to a cosy arrangement to let him retire gracefully.

I'm just as ashamed of our court system there was video evidence and still they didn't act on it so we need stop critising other nations when we are just as guilty.

JOHN TERRY RECEIVED THE SAME BAN THAT BALOTELLI GOT FOR A LATE TACKLE AGAINST ARSENAL........DO YOU SEE WHATS WRONG??

kiam06 said:
The view expressed above is the problem, it seems when it's 'one of our own' doing the racism we turn a blind eye and make excuses.

The FA should have banned him for life at least ban him from England but instead they came to a cosy arrangement to let him retire gracefully.

I'm just as ashamed of our court system there was video evidence and still they didn't act on it so we need stop critising other nations when we are just as guilty.

JOHN TERRY RECEIVED THE SAME BAN THAT BALOTELLI GOT FOR A LATE TACKLE AGAINST ARSENAL........DO YOU SEE WHATS WRONG??
Our court system is there for a purpose, the FA aren't. Due process was abided by and a decision was eventually made by the FA. It was obviously duplicitious but at least some action was taken.

Banned for life?

Let's not over react here and keep it real.

Back to the subject though and the behaviour of the Serbian team and backroom staff...it was disgraceful and unprofessional,and not the first time they've resorted to this type of shit.

I've got no doubt the Serbians are great people and that this isn't indicative of Serbians as a whole but something has to be done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.