Serbia v England U21 Espn now

Bunch of fucking cunts. I hope they are booted out of Euro 2016. Im sure UEFA will feel a £10 fine will suffice though as it will clearly be all Englands fault for winning the game and then trying to walk off the pitch

mat said:
http://m.uefa.com/news/1872056

No mention in official Uefa report.
No, only this

Stuart Pearce, who saw Danny Rose sent off after the final whistle as players and staff from both teams took to the pitch, will lead England in Israel next summer in his fourth consecutive U21 finals.
I doubt UEFA will do anything significant against Serbia which is a shame as there seems to be a lot of unreconstructed nationalist and racist intolerance in Serbia.

McnabsMustache83 said:
It's a disgrace, that red card after the abuse Danny Rose had to endure, the ref made it worse. That YouTube clip, you can hear the monsters, not 1 or 2 but most of the crowd. Cave men that's what they are.
Apparently its all down to the ref and if it goes in his report, f...... Joke!

This

It's genuinely scary how far behind these Eastern european countries are. Of course no action will be taken because UEFA are a bunch a spineless twats.

I haven't read the full thread, but wasn't it Serbia who had a big kick off in Genoa against Italy in the last couple of seasons?

Was that racism, or put down to "general tomfoolery"

Manx Blue said:
I haven't read the full thread, but wasn't it Serbia who had a big kick off in Genoa against Italy in the last couple of seasons?

Only would of been Racist if the 2 sets of fans were having a "whose the more racist competition"

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Manx Blue said:

Only would of been Racist if the 2 sets of fans were having a "whose the more racist competition"

Chortle!

Fuckin disgrace, Serbia and most of eastern Europe are still stuck in the 80's.
They should be banned from everything forever the sad bastards, this shit winds me up no end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.