Serge Gnabry

Let's even say hypothetically that he's as good/bad/frustrating/average as sterling, like people here say. So what? It's good to shake up the squad sometimes.

I don't think we need this player. He is not better than Mahrez. We should wait a year and get someone who would really be a step up, like Nkunku. Or is there anyone here who has seen him play many games and has a different opinion?

I don't think we need this player. He is not better than Mahrez. We should wait a year and get someone who would really be a step up, like Nkunku. Or is there anyone here who has seen him play many games and has a different opinion?

Gnabry is quality mate! Nkunku was brilliant last season but let’s see if he does it again this coming one?

"pub league" which got us some of our best players in recent years give me a fucking break with this elitism
I am not sure why Pep keeps signing substandard players from that pub league! Just take a look at the garbage players he has brought in from the pub league - Gundo, Sane, Haaland and before all this, Pellegrini brought in that ginger freckle faced lazy fucker De Bruyne. For fuck sake it's a pub league, stop signing players from that league. The experts on bluemoon can see that it's a pub league, I wonder why Pep can't see it.

I am not sure why Pep keeps signing substandard players from that pub league! Just take a look at the garbage players he has brought in from the pub league - Gundo, Sane, Haaland and before all this, Pellegrini brought in that ginger freckle faced lazy fucker De Bruyne. For fuck sake it's a pub league, stop signing players from that league. The experts on bluemoon can see that it's a pub league, I wonder why Pep can't see it.
Gonna go complain to that big foreheaded statue outside the etihad about players coming in from the bundesliga pub league...

“Arsenal flop returns to the premier league“ will be the headline if we sign him
Probably Arsenal and West Brom flop given that the tactical genius, Tony Pulis, said of him in 2015 he's "not at the required level" to play for West Brom, after signing him on loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.