Serge Gnabry

Would love this to happen, great player and an excellent replacement for Sterling

I think that lad who scored for us against QPR on the last day of the season came from that pub league and I think Kompany and De Jong also played for the German version of the " Crown and Anchor"
Totally forgot about that lanky knockoff Peter Crouch and don't even get me started on that Belgian fraud Kompany, never liked him and if I remember correctly, we all wanted him replaced with that lad from Blackburn, unfortunately Mancini stuck with the Belgian fraud and the brilliant Sir Alex went in for Jones and the rest is history! Just another case of us signing fucking pub league footballers from the Bundesliga.

Serious question. Why can't you see this being a possibility? He would appear to be a natural replacement for Raz and is currently at odds with Bayern over a contract extension so may be available at the right price. Is it that you just don't see us making a move for him?
I'd be surprised if Bayern would do business with us. They appear to dislike us as much, if not more than, Tebas

I think this would be a strange move in my opinion. 27 years old, would probably be 3rd or 4th choice, on big wages. Would obviously be a decent like for like replacement for Sterling (even if I would for sure consider him a downgrade), but if we are going to dowgrade Sterling we might as well try to sign someone a bit younger with potential like say Leao, who at least has the potential to become as good or better than Sterling. Not just get a similar type of player that is worse.

I think this would be a strange move in my opinion. 27 years old, would probably be 3rd or 4th choice, on big wages. Would obviously be a decent like for like replacement for Sterling (even if I would for sure consider him a downgrade), but if we are going to dowgrade Sterling we might as well try to sign someone a bit younger with potential like say Leao, who at least has the potential to become as good or better than Sterling. Not just get a similar type of player that is worse.

Gnabry would be an upgrade on the Sterling of the last two years mate! I actually think he’s an upgrade on Mahrez as well to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.