Serge Gnabry

I dont think anyone will go for him this season, too much money (package). He might end up at Real next season though, the Bayern-Real path.

Last edited:
How is 320 a week more expensive than 350 a week and 30 million signing on fee plus do players really get 30 million signing on fees and especially when they still have a year left on there deal ?
gnabry= 320k/week wages + fee to Bayern + player signing fee
city player= 350k/week wages + player signing fee

player signing fee depends on the remaining time of his contract (other factors too like popularity etc)...that`s why you see the trend that the players are running down their contract. The fee for the club becomes the signing fee for the player.

I'd take him.

Sterling's wages being freed should cover it.

Depends on how well we feel Foden/Palmer/Bernie could cover the RW spot with Mahrez, ultimately.

Last edited:
Piss off Bayern and get a decent player on the cheap? Perfect.

He’s always struck me as one of those players who is robotic in the sense he’s almost always effective and efficient in front of goal but admittedly that’s from watching from afar.

I know it’s The Sun but they do tend to come up with some scoops every now and then.

Piss off Bayern and get a decent player on the cheap? Perfect.

He’s always struck me as one of those players who is robotic in the sense he’s almost always effective and efficient in front of goal but admittedly that’s from watching from afar.

I know it’s The Sun but they do tend to come up with some scoops every now and then.
That’s it. Time to close this thread. Nothing to see here. Gnabry is not good enough and appears too greedy.
City must adhere to their high standards and not chase players who will cost too much and give too little.
There are plenty more fish out there.

he wants around £320K/week (€19Mio/year - level of Sane)..that´s why the negoations with Bayern have stalled...he would destroy the wage structure (top earner after KDB,Haaland)...for a back-up/rotation player?...insane..by comparison a sterling extension for £350k/week with £30M signing fee would be cheaper...and he even isn`t that good...average first touch/ dribbling skills...good speed but nothing special...his strength: good finisher with both feet
Anyplayer who plays regularly for Bayern is a very decent player at the very least, to say otherwise is plain ignorant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.