Serge Gnabry

Half hearted ‘Sergio’ chants break out at a half empty Etihad as Gnabry hits goal #4 against a depleted Madrid side, who now have just over one minute to score 5

Gnabry would be an upgrade on the Sterling of the last two years mate! I actually think he’s an upgrade on Mahrez as well to be honest.
The last two years he has fewer goal involvements in Bundesliga, than Sterling has in PL, with the same amount of league games played. And thats on Sterlings ”off seasons” in a much better league in PL. Not sure how anyone thats watched Gnabry more than in a couple of CL trashings against shit competition can come to the conclusion that Gnabry is better, its simply a case of fans thinking the grass is always greener.

Last edited:
You have to know a lot about football.
I wouldn’t pay much attention to stats when they play in different leagues. With our league being more difficult, Gnabry should be ahead in every measure and he isn’t.

Gnabry would be an upgrade on the Sterling of the last two years mate! I actually think he’s an upgrade on Mahrez as well to be honest.
Not sure he is an upgrade, and even less sure he’s an upgrade on Sterling playing with a centre forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.