Sergio’s Wembley boots

Couldn't give a shit how they look, as long as he bags a hat trick im happy

Also when your getting paid as much as he probably is to wear a pair of football boots, would you really care what colour or pattern they were?

Jesus the daft thing is kids all over Manchester will be paying a fortune to buy these things once Sergio wears them. Minging boots

I dont go out to buy my kids the same boots, gloves etc that our players use because they swap and change them like their underpants (apparently, according to Chappy, Joe Hart will go through approx 50 pairs of boots a season)
But it was only due to me watching the last inside City vid that I saw that David Silva wears the same Adidas boots as my 5 yr old. So my lad is made up now telling his classmates that DS copied him and wears the same boots as him. - Bless

ell said:
Jesus the daft thing is kids all over Manchester will be paying a fortune to buy these things once Sergio wears them. Minging boots

My son just convinced me to buy him the boots Cristiano Ronaldo wears and tbh I think they're fucking horrible. Mind you these boots of Aguero's are just as bad :-)

deano ou812 said:
Fcuking hell is it just me,plain and simple black boots or at a push same as our kit blue/maroon.

Is this an older person thing because I quite simply dont understand why people get worked up about the colour of football boots. Why black does it actually make a difference
I mean if you want to go back to original colours it would be this not black
_JMP0852.600.jpg

Graceyboy said:
apparently, according to Chappy, Joe Hart will go through approx 50 pairs of boots a season

What a waste! Can't beleive that he would need so many - it's not like he wears the things out.

As for Aguero's boots, they look like clogs.

Seriously, he is going to where these?

I have defiantly seen it all now, still love you tho Serg!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
deano ou812 said:
Fcuking hell is it just me,plain and simple black boots or at a push same as our kit blue/maroon.

Is this an older person thing because I quite simply dont understand why people get worked up about the colour of football boots. Why black does it actually make a difference
I mean if you want to go back to original colours it would be this not black
_JMP0852.600.jpg

My first boots were like these

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.