Sergio’s Wembley boots

It's no bloody wonder he slips all over the show, what was wrong with black adidas Copa Mundial's with studs?

prestwichblue92 said:
It's no bloody wonder he slips all over the show, what was wrong with black adidas Copa Mundial's with studs?

Boootiful! - I used to have a pair of them a few years back, it was like playing in your slippers, simply amazing boots

prestwichblue92 said:
Copas are mouldys World Cup have studs ;)

Worst boots I've ever seen! Maybe Puma are trying to appeal to the pink pound? It is 2013 after all.

Does anyone know if Aguero is a gay icon? I mean I'm straight and I'd do him so I'm assuming he is!

pollock_5.jpg

Jackson Pollock, 1912-1956

It was a bad night last night, pissed again and in another drunken rage. I don't remember cutting my head and dripping blood into that tray of white paint. Look at it, it's all mixed and dripped onto the boots. All I can see is dots before my very eyes, have I ruined them? I was just going to paint a big upside down tick on them. Oh fuck it, leave it until I'm dead and gone, they will never sell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.