Sergio 5 year deal ''now done''

Ducado said:
How is his fitness? Is he over his recent injuries?

I read somewhere that he is coming in 1 hour and a 1/2 early to do work inside every day and then out on the training pitches. He said he will be doing this all season. Dedication for you that.

mancity dan said:
Ducado said:

I read somewhere that he is coming in 1 hour and a 1/2 early to do work inside every day and then out on the training pitches. He said he will be doing this all season. Dedication for you that.

He said it himself on his o/s interview.

mancity dan said:
Ducado said:

Isn't against the rules to WUM? :)

Dan it's on the interview on the OS about him coming in early. Really good interview and that Spanish interviewer really prepares well and asks good questions IMO.

manchester blue said:
mancity dan said:
Ducado said:

Dan it's on the interview on the OS about him coming in early. Really good interview and that Spanish interviewer really prepares well and asks good questions IMO.

How do you know he's Spanish?

There's no reason he's not a Brit. Some of us can speak foreign languages.

manchester blue said:
mancity dan said:
Ducado said:

Thanks lads. Got in late last night so only just catching up on written media at the moment. Will have a look at interview later.

Just looking at the infographic on th OS.

75 goals in 121 games is some return.

As is his 52 in 87 in the Prem

0.62 and 0.6 goals / game respectively.

With all this excitement does anybody know anything about Txiki and Ferrans contracts? Seems to me we need to get these two nailed down chop chop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.