Sergio 5 year deal ''now done''

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
AntonDonJuan said:
He is entitled to his opinion, and it's a bit harsh when people jump on his back constantly, regardless of whether you think he is being doom and gloom
That's fucking rich considering how you've treated me in the past.
One of the things I most love about this place is the fact that no-one harbours any grudges for very long.
Edit: Shouldn't be doing that.

Sorry, completely forgot this was about Sergio's new contract - that was poor form of me.

---

As it happens I'm fucking delighted about Sergio's new deal. His injury record doesn't bother me because he still manages to score more than 20 goals each season and we still manage to win trophies without him in the side.

Rodwell and Richards' injury records cost the team far more than Sergio's does, and the fact is we're now showing that you can't mess with our owners. Say the Yaya rumours were true - that's two players who wanted to leave, including Tevez, but were made to stay and play.

We've got Kompany, Yaya, Silva and Aguero down until 2019. That's the backbone preserved for a long while and gives us enough time to assess Lopes and Huws and decide whether they can take over. Either that or we send watch the likes of Barkley, Lukaku, whoever, to see if they can take over.

This has been a good summer, and Sergio's deal capping it off is a good way to finish.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
mcfc2607 said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I don't get people jumping on Marvin in this thread, or any thread he goes in to be honest

He doesn't cause any harm on the board, or start bickering with people and never rises to anybody slagging him off

He is entitled to his opinion, and it's a bit harsh when people jump on his back constantly, regardless of whether you think he is being doom and gloom

Anyway, great news on Sergio, and the news coming out of all the contracts about drops in pay and bigger bonuses is very clever from the people running the show
People have every right to have a go at him. This thread is about one of our best player's in our history signing for another 5 years and we don't need morbid marv to spout negative shit when it's not needed.
Hmmm........Dismal Dave & Morbid Marv.

I must say 'Gorgeous Gordon' has a certain ring to it.......

Gormless Gord or Gullible Gord sound much better.

;)

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
AntonDonJuan said:
That's fucking rich considering how you've treated me in the past.
You're a **** though

Probably the best striker City have ever had .
Always gives 100% love him to bits .
You only have to look at his goal rate . Its world class and I`m glad we have him .

You could almost hear the collective groans from Merseyside to London when Sergio scored. I think a little poo actually appeared in Tylers pants. It was as though his arsehole was trying its best to do a Louis van Gaal impersonation.

stony said:
You could almost hear the collective groans from Merseyside to London when Sergio scored. I think a little poo actually appeared in Tylers pants. It was as though his arsehole was trying its best to do a Louis van Gaal impersonation.
Lifted off RAWK;

Fuck off Aguero... useless during the WC and now he knows where the goal is again...

jimharri said:
stony said:
Lifted off RAWK;

Fuck off Aguero... useless during the WC and now he knows where the goal is again...

I read that thread Jim. Liverpool fans seem to live in a bubble. They were genuinely perplexed as to why we and every other club sang the Gerrard song.
It because no fucker wanted you to win the league you stupid pricks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.