Sergio 5 year deal ''now done''

sir baconface said:
Is this City's best ever summer?

We are now truly a destination for some of the world's top players, not just a waypoint.

I think we can now go to our top players and say 'look at at who's left since you have been at city how many have gone onto better things?' The answer really is none
Robinho ?
Balotelli ?
Tevez?
all high profile players who wanted to leave and haven't really better themselves

United you's the saying 'once you leave them the only way is down' maybe we are now saying this to our players and they are taking note

I don't get people jumping on Marvin in this thread, or any thread he goes in to be honest

He doesn't cause any harm on the board, or start bickering with people and never rises to anybody slagging him off

He is entitled to his opinion, and it's a bit harsh when people jump on his back constantly, regardless of whether you think he is being doom and gloom

Anyway, great news on Sergio, and the news coming out of all the contracts about drops in pay and bigger bonuses is very clever from the people running the show

AntonDonJuan said:
I don't get people jumping on Marvin in this thread, or any thread he goes in to be honest

He doesn't cause any harm on the board, or start bickering with people and never rises to anybody slagging him off

He is entitled to his opinion, and it's a bit harsh when people jump on his back constantly, regardless of whether you think he is being doom and gloom

Anyway, great news on Sergio, and the news coming out of all the contracts about drops in pay and bigger bonuses is very clever from the people running the show
People have every right to have a go at him. This thread is about one of our best player's in our history signing for another 5 years and we don't need morbid marv to spout negative shit when it's not needed.

mcfc2607 said:
AntonDonJuan said:

People have every right to have a go at him. This thread is about one of our best player's in our history signing for another 5 years and we don't need morbid marv to spout negative shit when it's not needed.
Hmmm........Dismal Dave & Morbid Marv.

I must say 'Gorgeous Gordon' has a certain ring to it.......

Monday - Mangala signed
Tuesday - Silva extended his contract
Wednesday - Kompany following Silva
Thursday - Aguero following Silva and Kompany

Not a bad weeks work imo.

Despite media rumouring all sorts of numbers (and some not very consistent as well), in general it seems Txiki and Soriano negotiated salary for bonus-deals that is a good remedy vs fair play rules (or whatever the usual suspect clubs can come up with next) and should keep the players on long terms hungry. And they just seem to be a good bunch together ... or is that a holistic bunch.

A good result at Newcastle would be the cherry on the cake, and Yaya can have the honours to cut it.

mcfc2607 said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Don't be negative.

AntonDonJuan said:
That's fucking rich considering how you've treated me in the past.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
AntonDonJuan said:
That's fucking rich considering how you've treated me in the past.
One of the things I most love about this place is the fact that no-one harbours any grudges for very long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.