Sergio 5 year deal ''now done''

Shaelumstash said:
We're on course to create a dynasty now. Kompany, Silva, Nasri, Zabba, Yaya, Aguero all on long term deals and making up the spine of the side. What a time to be a blue!

Are we signing Joan Collins?

Shows a spirit for me. Barca Madrid snooping. Fuck that I used to smoke dry buckets with my mates on the jerrys.

ballinio said:
but he wants to go to Real Madrid , doesn't he ?

Everyone wants to play for Real Madrid surely

If we have been clever we have a £1billion buy out clause for Sergio

But he played for Atleti and wouldnt go there anyway

Dzeko tmrow according to forecast
Brilliant never doubted for a second this would happened,I remember the words of Patrick viera when we lost at real madrid on a question of dzeko might be leaving,he said Good players don't leave Manchester city and it holds true
congratulations to all the fellow blues

ElanJo said:
DM trying to bait the "so much for FFP" pondlife with their take on it

Sergio Aguero signs new five-year deal as Manchester City splash £175m in four days
Pathetic.

From what I understand these extended deals improve our financial situation as it allows us to write off their outstanding book cost over a longer time frame which means the amortization costs which go through the P/L will be lower. So this is not only great news for the fans, but also good news as far as the accounts are concerned. (I am assuming that these deals that have been announced are extensions of contract and not just a change in terms over the existing life of the contract)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.