Sergio 5 year deal ''now done''

Great interview on the official site. My favourite City player of all time and like Komps and Silva got a fantastic attitude and will to win. Sorry Maureen, Whinger, Leprichaun and Vadge we are not budging despite all what the FFP can throw at us. Amazing times to be a blue.

fap.gif

Sergio Aguero's new deal reduces annual FFP hit from £16.1m to £11.2m. Great business by MCFC to not only lock Aguero up, but also save £'s. Calculation based on declining amortised xfer fee + reported weekly pay decreasing from £200k to £150k (took long-term security, it seems)

@JakeFCohen

lawyer, triple eagle, chelsea supporter. i write about legal, financial, and economic issues in football.

SteveinBeds said:
Shaelumstash said:
We're on course to create a dynasty now. Kompany, Silva, Nasri, Zabba, Yaya, Aguero all on long term deals and making up the spine of the side. What a time to be a blue!

Are we signing Joan Collins?

Zip it, Shrimpy!

Another building block in place in the City dynasty. This team is here to stay.
Great news!

Sergio Aguero's new deal reduces annual FFP hit from £16.1m to £11.2m. Great business by MCFC to not only lock Aguero up, but also save £'s. Calculation based on declining amortised xfer fee + reported weekly pay decreasing from £200k to £150k (took long-term security, it seems)

@JakeFCohen

lawyer, triple eagle, chelsea supporter. i write about legal, financial, and economic issues in football.

I await Mr Wengers press conference when I have no doubt he will be singing our praises at our desire to comply with FFP

Shaelumstash said:
SteveinBeds said:
Shaelumstash said:
We're on course to create a dynasty now. Kompany, Silva, Nasri, Zabba, Yaya, Aguero all on long term deals and making up the spine of the side. What a time to be a blue!

Are we signing Joan Collins?

Zip it, Shrimpy!

Very good. Made me chuckle out loud. Belly wobbling effort. ......!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.