Sergio Agüero comes out of retirement!

Trautman has the legend of playing on with a broken neck. Aguero will always go down in history as scoring *that* goal, and with the health troubles he’s had gives him another argument for a stand

I’d wait a while until he’s definitely completely retired/ out of the game though, at least. Potentially he could go into coaching etc so he’s got many years to go.

Good luck at Guayaquil, Kun. Pick up a trophy on another continent, and then if your health is good enough come and have one last spell in Europe
We need an Aguero stand.

Not sure that all stands shoud be named after players..Colin Bell, The King deserves that right because he was a brilliant player, a decent man, who represented the club after his retirement and is still in the memory of many as probably our greatest. I appreciate some of the names being mentioned, but overall not one has served City in the way The King did. Statues, OK I get that.
There is just one player of recent times that could match The King.A dream. He would have to bring Burnley up, takeover at City, continue to bring us some success. He has all the qualities that The King had of humility and decency.Yes..VK..Now imagine a stand with standing allowed, not the Kippax, The Kompany Stand.. Has a good ring to it too. My imagination is a bit wild this morning but even a song.."We are Kompany, I've got all my brothers with me"".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.