Sergio Agüero comes out of retirement!

Kün is training and getting his fitness up with the hope of a return to pro football, according to The Mirror, The Star and others.

Since he left Barça and retired for concern of his health, he has trained with the World Cup winning Argentina side, which he was also registered as assistant coach, appeared in the last 18 mins of a friendly for Barcelona SC Guayaquil in Ecuador, and made two appearances in the Kings League 7-a-side tournament for Kunisports, his own team in the tournament, of which he is also Chairman.

He intends to evaluate his level of fitness in July, still dreams of finishing his career at Independiente, and has said he will consider any offer put to him if fit. He has already received offers but isn’t ready.

If it works out for him it would be amazing to see him out there again. If he isn’t 100% he shouldn’t make a risk, but if he gets to a stage where he is comfortable then I’d say that’s great for him and for the game.

Watched some old city games last week.
Boy was Sergio good. You can quickly forget how good and actually how fast he was too.
Sergio & Daveed, nothing between them for my fav city player of all time
Stay safe Sergio
Vincent says Hello

Watched some old city games last week.
Boy was Sergio good. You can quickly forget how good and actually how fast he was too.
Sergio & Daveed, nothing between them for my fav city player of all time
Stay safe Sergio
I watched highlights of the game against Newcastle when he scored 5. He was better than good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.