Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

A good number of Bluemooners are on record saying sell him for at least two years lol!
I try not to drag up what people have posted in the past, but some of that stuff was preposterous. The guy's a truly world class footballer, playing for this club for over seven years, has broken our scoring record and never once has he indicated he wants to be anywhere else; and people were starting to doubt him - at 28/29. Absolutely ridiculous.

And If any of those posters think I’m implying I’m a better blue than you, then you’d be right! ;-)

I try not to drag up what people have posted in the past, but some of that stuff was preposterous. The guy's a truly world class footballer, playing for this club for over seven years, has broken our scoring record and never once has he indicated he wants to be anywhere else; and people were starting to doubt him - at 28/29. Absolutely ridiculous.

And If any of those posters think I’m implying I’m a better blue than you, then you’d be right! ;-)

Excellent post. This should be pinned at the top of each match day thread.

Some of the things said about Sergio last season were a disgrace.

How about we enjoy the best striker this club has ever had and whilst he is at it a player who has never caused this club a single problem.

Lovely to see him quickly moving the ball away from a defender both ways and clinically finishing again. He hasn't quite been the same player for the last few seasons since he did his knee in.

I was in a pub near me in North Wales watching the game today (incognito as it was not my town). The vast majority of folk round here are Dippers. There were 5 or 6 lads behind me watching the game, none of them City fans. One of them said to his mates at half time 'Who would you rather have, Kane or Aguero ? ' Every one, without hesitation said Aguero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.