Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

I think that would be amazing, we need to make it happen
There is a good chance that he'll get there in the Palace game at the Eti. If he does we need to think of something special to do to honour this legend of a player.

Suggestions on a postcard please. Mine is that everyone digs out a City shirt old or new and swirls it round their head from the goal to the final whistle. #93:20

Love the statue idea. What a guy and can't belive there's more to come. So exciting!

Good question. I think Roberto and Manuel worked on the basis that Sergio's the best finisher anywhere - so give him the bullets and he'll fire 'em - anything else is a bonus. However, I reckon Pep's told him 'there's more to you than goals.' Sergio's always done more than just score, but I think Pep's developed that. At the very least, Pep seems to have him far more involved in general play. Sergio has no ego.

Kun was a prolific creator of goals / assists as he moved through the Argentina youth ranks. Pep maybe helping Sergio return to a natural part of his game.

Ya Ya is still up there. Regardless of what is going on with him an Pep. Still, imo, the key signing after the takeover.

Kun is just sublime though. Pure class.

I can't argue with that really. Yaya in his pomp was awesome. But for me Sergio and Silva edge yaya possibly due to consistency and longevity. Also you cannot ignore a claim by Vinny either and As long as we keep hold KevinDB will be right up there aswell in five years time or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.