Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

i love reading your posts, but in my own way of reading them, I read that last post as I described, you are who you are and that's cool, personally I reckon your better than justifying your position with just intelligence and not your usual wit. Apologies for the lack of explanation earlier.

Yeah GDM.

Stop being a clever twat and start being a funny twat.

i love reading your posts, but in my own way of reading them, I read that last post as I described, you are who you are and that's cool, personally I reckon your better than justifying your position with just intelligence and not your usual wit. Apologies for the lack of explanation earlier.
It's ok pal and thanks, but there's no need to apoligse. It's only the internet :-)

I'm well aware that to some what I post may sometimes come across as a little pompous at times, but I express myself in as way that is natural to me (and in a way that I would in the real world in the correct circumstances) and on that particular point I felt I needed to justify what I'd posted and differentiate a statue from the other matters he'd raised (which were valid points btw).

I was also waiting to check in at JFK and was a little bored ;-)

I reckon both Kun and Jesus will feature for part of the West Brom Cup game. Ideally, Kun will notch one on Wednesday leaving him to get a brace against Palace.

Btw, can Wednesday's game go to extra time? I have to leave fairly prompt after the game to get the train into Brum to connect with a train to London where I'm working next week.

I reckon both Kun and Jesus will feature for part of the West Brom Cup game. Ideally, Kun will notch one on Wednesday leaving him to get a brace against Palace.

Btw, can Wednesday's game go to extra time? I have to leave fairly prompt after the game to get the train into Brum to connect with a train to London where I'm working next week.
Extra time and pens are a possibility

When's the Sergio statute due? After several records broken?

surely you mean statue, not legislation for Kun?

Unless you want to pass a law that everyone has to refer to him as "the greatest goalscorer in premier league history, no you shearer, are you listening Alan you annoying fuckwit?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.