Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't really practice penalties. Everyone can take good penalties during practice. It's the nerve during the match. It's more on your mental state than anything.

That's not true at all.

What people say is that you can't replicate the pressure of a penalty SHOOTOUT. But Aguero has never suffered from lacking the mentality to be clinical, as 93:20 proves.

But for a run of the mill penalty, you can definitely practice and improve, and add new ones to your repertoire - he seems to only have down to the right in his locker at the moment.

That's not true at all.

What people say is that you can't replicate the pressure of a penalty SHOOTOUT. But Aguero has never suffered from lacking the mentality to be clinical, as 93:20 proves.

But for a run of the mill penalty, you can definitely practice and improve, and add new ones to your repertoire - he seems to only have down to the right in his locker at the moment.
I still think it's hit or miss. Aguero has the 'clutch' mentality for sure but it's not 100% of the time. Otherwise he wouldn't have missed any penalties. That's also one of the things I noticed, usually he hit it low to the right but against Sunderland and yesterday he hit it to the left (the 1st one and he missed). Still think this is just a glitch more than anything. I'd still let him take the next penalty.

Trying to get a bet for him 30+ PL goals this season, best going in branch or can someone point me in he right direction online.

Trying to get a bet for him 30+ PL goals this season, best going in branch or can someone point me in he right direction online.

I tried to find one online for him breaking the 31 goal PL record, but couldn't find one online so I'm going to a branch tomorrow.

I thought a comma must never separate two independent clauses and therefore a conjunction or other form of punctuation is required? I could be wrong though!

I think commas are used to separate independent clauses WHEN they are joined by a coordinating conjunction.

Commas are also used after introductory clauses, phrases or words coming before the main clause.

But outside the grammatical minutiae, I just use commas to add clarity. Not dissimilar to a pause when reading aloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.