Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 goals in a week, he'll have done it by christmas at this rate! He's not even had an 'outstanding' game yet either!

He's been the best striker in England for 5 straight years, he deserves to leave a legacy and wipe out shearer, ronaldo and Suarez records, it's not even up for debate, he's now scored 21 in his last 20 prem games, he stays fit and he'll beat it!!

Shame he has had injuries previously... He could have been ended more closer to shearer eventually.. Which I don't see anyone ending.

I know he has told he will go back to his home club. Hope he stays.

He might have the odd little drought but only injury can stop him.

What sets him apart is his ability to score in bunches... He can literally go 7/8 games without scoring but still top the scoring charts.... It will be close, he looks happy as Larry this year, which can only bode well for us... I said at the start of the season that I felt we'd outscore everyone this year, nothing has changed, 3 games and 11 goals...

We aren't even at 100% yet either!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.