Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is genuinely one of the best in the world. He'd get in any team in any era.
If he stays injury free I expect him to get 50 in all competitions

I would love for Kun's sake and our sake if he could stay healthy this year. We know how lethal he has been and looking at his goals per minutes it is just staggering, imagine if he could have a remotely fully fit season. I genuinely think 40 in all comps would be the minimum!

I would love for Kun's sake and our sake if he could stay healthy this year. We know how lethal he has been and looking at his goals per minutes it is just staggering, imagine if he could have a remotely fully fit season. I genuinely think 40 in all comps would be the minimum!
His fitness will, I think, always be an issue to be very carefully managed. His hamstrings must be like piano wire. It's almost a case of "well; when's it going to happen this season?". Hopefully, this is the season when he gets a fair run without injuries.

Should be a statue of him being put up soon of that QPR celebration, don't wait for him to retire. Legend, best striker I have ever seen.

I was thinking the exact same thing around 2.30pm today!!

These things are best done once he's retired (hopefully not for a good while). Imagine the reception he'll get when he comes back.

I wonder if he'll be a bit more resilient this season because the system seems to allow him to focus on being a striker more - the increased work ethic of everyone else means he knows the next chance is coming soon without him having to go searching for the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.