Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluwhit said "sad face" when Silva was injured. Aguero could have picked up an injury in training. Guess we'll know if its the case in Peps presser today

If thats all he had to offer,he shouldn't have bothered.

Throwing the cat amongst the pigeons doesnt do the forum any favours.

I can't agree. There are very people on here who can share reliable info and who are motivated for various reasons to share WHAT THEY CAN.

I do it all the time, get shit for it, but I know the majority take it for what it is and appreciate anyone who has a track record of being genuine.

City fans would surely prefer to get steers from Blues who might have connections of their own, than some outlet that pretends to have or slants the narrative?

Bluewhit is sound, even if I was stupid enough to suggest Silva was finished last summer!

If Sergio were to leave, I'd be utterly devastated. I know it's ridiculous for a 47 year old bloke to get so attached to a player; following a football club, you learn quickly enough that they come and go, but even so, having a player like Sergio, who's always stated that he wanted to be here, has meant so much to me as a City fan.

That said, you've got to back the manager in situations like this. If that's Pep's view on what is best for the team, then I won't pillory him for it, but for me, it does mean he has to deliver in style next season. For me, that is the only justification for selling Sergio.

I suppose that's the point I've been trying to make.

I posted Mark Hughes was getting the sack hours before the Sunderland game, regardless of the result that day.

I also stated the new manager would divide opinion. I knew Mancini had the job but that would have compromised too many people, and it was just an attempt to at least give Blues a sort of heads-up.

I can't agree. There are very people on here who can share reliable info and who are motivated for various reasons to share WHAT THEY CAN.

I do it all the time, get shit for it, but I know the majority take it for what it is and appreciate anyone who has a track record of being genuine.

City fans would surely prefer to get steers from Blues who might have connections of their own, than some outlet that pretends to have or slants the narrative?

Bluewhit is sound, even if I was stupid enough to suggest Silva was finished last summer!
Cheers,so thats Aguero gone then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.