Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit random,what is the criteria for a big chance and who decides what one is ?

Absolutely no idea. I just took it off the Premier League stats page. Feel free to ignore that one, but the shots per goal ratio is probably less subjective.

Absolutely no idea. I just took it off the Premier League stats page. Feel free to ignore that one, but the shots per goal ratio is probably less subjective.
Nacho isn't even on there and other PL stats i saw the other day had him 2nd to gabby on shots per minutes or goal ratio i think it was

Nacho isn't even on there and other PL stats i saw the other day had him 2nd to gabby on shots per minutes i think it was
No, as I said, it's not an exhaustive list. Feel free to spend all evening putting every player on it if you like. I needed to put the kids to bed...

Nacho isn't even on there and other PL stats i saw the other day had him 2nd to gabby on shots per minutes i think it was
No, as I said, it's not an exhaustive list. Feel free to spend all evening putting every player on it if you like. I needed to put the kids to bed...

OK, I've put in Kelechi as well. 4 PL goals, 22 shots. 5.5 shots per goal.

Tbh, given how chances City create I think that start doesn't say much - Lukaku would have more goals/minute at City than at Everton. This isn't a dig at Aguero, but I'd be more interested in stats like shots/goal to compare strikers.
Not necessarily.

Bony didnt score at a faster rate here than at Swansea.

And with Lukaku instead of Aguero, the number of chances created will be much fewer - he is much less mobile

OK, I've put in Kelechi as well. 4 PL goals, 22 shots. 5.5 shots per goal.
Thanks,i was just curious,go read your kids a story :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.