Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers,so thats Aguero gone then.

You know what my thoughts have been on this. The comments a couple of weeks ago from one of his supposed reps did take me by surprise, that he was going nowhere, simply because of the moves we have been making elsewhere.

I'll be fecking angry, though, if he is now leaving, as we didn't get to give the goodbye Zabs got.

That said, you've got to back the manager in situations like this. If that's Pep's view on what is best for the team, then I won't pillory him for it, but for me, it does mean he has to deliver in style next season. For me, that is the only justification for selling Sergio.

Well,he certainly has to bring in a replacement who improves us.

We have brought this fella in to make decisions such as this,he'll be under no illusions just how big a call this is.

You know what my thoughts have been on this. The comments a couple of weeks ago from one of his supposed reps did take me by surprise, that he was going nowhere, simply because of the moves we have been making elsewhere.

I'll be fecking angry, though, if he is now leaving, as we didn't get to give the goodbye Zabs got.
And you wont be alone.

I think many were initailly resigned to losing him because of our efforts to secure others,like you say though....that appeared to change and with him and Jesus showing signs of a decent partnership in the last outing,most would be forgiven for believeing he isnt going anywhere.

Seems something has changed,or maybe it hasn't.......

I posted Mark Hughes was getting the sack hours before the Sunderland game, regardless of the result that day.

I also stated the new manager would divide opinion. I knew Mancini had the job but that would have compromised too many people, and it was just an attempt to at least give Blues a sort of heads-up.
I appreciate what you're saying, Tolm. I'm fuming not because of the potential sale, though I am fuming at that, but because he should be leaving with the same amount of adulation as Zabba received.

The replacement better blow the football world out of the water otherwise Pep could be in trouble. Not from the board, he's pretty much bulletproof in their eyes, but the sway of support he holds now could take a serious battering which could have an adverse affect going forward.

And you wont be alone.

I think many were initailly resigned to losing him because of our efforts to secure others,like you say though....that appeared to change and with him and Jesus showing signs of a decent partnership in the last outing,most would be forgiven for believeing he isnt going anywhere.

Seems something has changed,or maybe it hasn't.......

The more things change, the more they stay the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.