Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from one is from Argentina, ones from Chile and ones from Brazil - three countries with intense rivalry and in the case of Argentina and Brazil a deep loathing.
Doesn't do Barca any harm with their South Americans.

Is it ? Is it in his contact that he has to score to play.
I said in another topic that there were signs of a partnership between jesus and Aguero but for me the stand out performers in City's forward line are the returning Jesus and Sane. Many teams really struggle to cut through packed defences like WBA but Sane can beat them one on one. He just needs to improve his finishing

Yet it was Sergio who's quick passing around the box created goals 1 & 3. But it's only WBA.
But, now their defence is like the Great Wall of China, when being used to praise Sane & Jesus.

Aguero had another great game last night. Always a great pleasure watching him at every home game i attend. his work rate is off the charts. He does not always get a goal and that is not always down to him.. many times the lacking of the crosses or the controlled passes. Not making excuses about other players. But from sitting in my seat and watching Sergio running up and down and forcibly engage in tackles. He really is a dream to watch. I pray he stays. The strength and Quality he has surpasses most expectations. He really is Talisman out there with his team mates.

Somewhat of an exaggeration against a WBA team who were there for the taking. We should really be asking ourselves why the centre-forward could not score against a team who were dead at 2-0.
Welcome back Marvin. For a while there we were worried about you. You were actually positive for a few weeks.

Sane was superb last night. His defensive work was fantastic and he bollocks the others for their mistakes. He takes it to the opposition and when he'd had enough of being wrestled by their full back with no action from the ref, he took matters into his own hands. He played a great second half. He'll be a monster if he can hit the target more and stop putting corners out. Him and Fernandinho are the keys to Guardiola's system because they've got the dynamism that most of the others don't have. No accident that those two have had four penalties turned down and one given in the last two games. Sane fixes the defence in place by staying out wide and gives the others freedom, and Fernandinho's versatility allows for changes in personnel and formation. His versatility owes as much to his energy, aggression and speed as it does to his technique.

Sane was superb last night. His defensive work was fantastic and he bollocks the others for their mistakes. He takes it to the opposition and when he'd had enough of being wrestled by their full back with no action from the ref, he took matters into his own hands. He played a great second half. He'll be a monster if he can hit the target more and stop putting corners out. Him and Fernandinho are the keys to Guardiola's system because they've got the dynamism that most of the others don't have. No accident that those two have had four penalties turned down and one given in the last two games. Sane fixes the defence in place by staying out wide and gives the others freedom, and Fernandinho's versatility allows for changes in personnel and formation. His versatility owes as much to his energy, aggression and speed as it does to his technique.

How Sane got booked for diving, i don't know. He was running at pace and got barged into.
If the ref doesn't want to give a penalty, fair enough. But to book him for simulation, was ridiculous.
To make matter worse, some **** on Sky says "Sane. Simulation. Say no more".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.