Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he's gone in the Jan Window. He has fallen out with Pep. He`s off. Don't rip me to bits. Wait till January and you will see.

I bet he's gone in the Jan Window. He has fallen out with Pep. He`s off. Don't rip me to bits. Wait till January and you will see.

That is a very big statement and unless you can put some meat on the bones and back it up, its nothing more than shit stirring wummery at its very worst imo.

Bit of a weird thing to do tonight leaving him out. I know we played well (in general...if you take away the errors that had nothing to do with Aguero not playing) but he has to play in these games. Surprised KDB didn't play in Nolito's spot with Kun playing up top. KDB still pretty much played as far forward as a forward anyway, just ineffectively.

No idea if you are right but I've felt for a while that his time with us might be coming to an end.

I think the injuries have take their toll and to me he doesn't look a great fit for how we want to play

I always say I shouldn't post when I'm pissed like I am now, but I'm breaking that rule to advise that some of you should step away from the keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.