Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
These leaks and media games have always facinated me. Haya let it slip (2+2 here) a few weeks back that arteta was his source yet the leaks keep coming so obv the club isn’t that concerned.... He also gets United news as well. He def enjoys leaking stuff as he quotes himself by effectively saying I told you so after the stuff comes into fruition

Don't let today's result distract you from the fact that Aguero was the only City player genuinly pissed off at the refree and his assistants for changing their call from a yellow to red, and seriously looked like smacking some faces in.

This guy takes no shit, has them in place, and most importantly, feels and loves your club like none other player. Even I, a Benfica fan who follows you guys just for the football, Pep and Bernardo (I have no problem telling it, it's better than being a glory hunter), can see it. Everyone should be able to see it. Remember earlier in the season when he stood between a cop and a fan getting assaulted by security? What a guy.

Also got hit by some inbred Wigan fan in the end, and fought back. My kind of guy. Appreciate what you have my dudes.

Not sure what he could do. Wigan gave us the wings hoping we'd cross it an we did and they gobbled it up. No guile in our play today

Poor from Sergio tonight but a few where profligate with chances , he couldnt even stick a proper one on the Wigan turd after the whistle , but it does show he cares , where he was brought up in Argentina , the survival instinct never leaves you , and if someone one gobbed at you most people would knock them spark out. Premier League is won , so the FA will probably ban him for the whole of next season instead.

LOL you can't script this. He did well considering Wigan had 11 players full time around him! He also got shit service today, or fuck all to be precise.

What would be the alternative to what he did? Come outside the box and try long range? Yeah, worked so well. 25 shots, 5 on target, most blocked.

Also, playing with 10 men doesn't help, especially after Sané was off. There were times when it was him against the world.

Show some respect, please.

Don't let today's result distract you from the fact that Aguero was the only City player genuinly pissed off at the refree and his assistants for changing their call from a yellow to red, and seriously looked like smacking some faces in.

This guy takes no shit, has them in place, and most importantly, feels and loves your club like none other player. Even I, a Benfica fan who follows you guys just for the football, Pep and Bernardo (I have no problem telling it, it's better than being a glory hunter), can see it. Everyone should be able to see it. Remember earlier in the season when he stood between a cop and a fan getting assaulted by security? What a guy.

Also got hit by some inbred Wigan fan in the end, and fought back. My kind of guy. Appreciate what you have my dudes.
He’s the modern day Mike Doyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.