Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable to me how the likes of Real and Barca never made a concerted effort to get him and Spanish Dave. Okay; Sergio being a former Atletico player may rule out, in his mind, a move to Real. But surely, those two lads were good enough to play for either of the two Spanish giants. Amazed that they stuck with little old, no history, oil money, plastic, emptihad Citeh.

Unbelievable to me how the likes of Real and Barca never made a concerted effort to get him and Spanish Dave. Okay; Sergio being a former Atletico player may rule out, in his mind, a move to Real. But surely, those two lads were good enough to play for either of the two Spanish giants. Amazed that they stuck with little old, no history, oil money, plastic, emptihad Citeh.
I think I remember reading quotes from Sergio about how 93:20 changed everything. That moment created a special bond between him and City that he could never have envisaged when he first came here. I personally think that's what made it impossible for him to leave.

2 more good years in him yet.
Can definitely see him overtaking Thierry Henry if he stays for two more seasons.

28slafn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.