Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
83rd on the Forbes list of highest earners in sport last year. $23m! No other City players on the list.

No women on the list.

Mayweather top with $235m incredible considering the circus he was involved in last year!

Pogba $30m! Value for money.....Not!

Taken from the OS site today. Looks like he wants to retire at the club.....

SERGIO AGUERO (on the prospect of playing alongside Lionel Messi at Club level): “I believe that it’s impossible. Before there were possibilities, but I believe that we are already at an age when each one is going to finish his career at the club he is in.”
I thought he wanted to return to Argentina? I'd be ecstatic if he retired here though. It'll be his 8th season at City next year, I hope like Vinny he can stay for 10 years.

83rd on the Forbes list of highest earners in sport last year. $23m! No other City players on the list.

No women on the list.

Mayweather top with $235m incredible considering the circus he was involved in last year!

Pogba $30m! Value for money.....Not!

For the first half of Mayweather’s pro boxing career he struggled to get paid a million dollars per fight.

He got paid £200 mil for a fighting a kick boxer in the end.

Is Kun likely to make the starting line up for Argentina. He is 10-1 with PP to be the top Premier League goal scorer at the world cup which seems a good punt if he plays (Jesus is 5-1).

Is Kun likely to make the starting line up for Argentina. He is 10-1 with PP to be the top Premier League goal scorer at the world cup which seems a good punt if he plays (Jesus is 5-1).
History would say no. Higuain always gets the start even though he is a serial choker.

I would take Jesus at 5’s as a good bet, might have a look at the prices on sky bet the only site I can use while in spain

Not anymore now it seems, bloody spanish

Last edited:
History would say no. Higuain always gets the start even though he is a serial choker.

History may say no but today said yes and a goal for him into the bargain so that he hasn’t scored at the World Cup stat is now gone also, well done Kun.

Lost count the amount of times kun peeled away from his marker waiting for Silva/KDB slide rule pass to put him in only to see Messi taking on their team to score a wonder goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.