Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
My one major criticism of Sergio is that too often he doesn't hold the ball up well enough and there were certainly instances of that yesterday. I think a lot of the players were a bit tired yesterday. Winning 15 games in a row is hard work all round.

Way better than Jesus at this.

There were multiple times when city players were visually upset w Kun. Raz early on when Kun skied that shot and ~60m when Kun played Raz off late. Raz was super pissed.

I like it. Kuns improved so much already. Keep upping the standard. Love the team demanding more from everyone, even legends. Kun immediately pulled after that. Pretty sure that was planned and pretty sure Kun didn’t want to end the match like that (saw some posts about pep/Kun annoyances).

It’s all good though. The best teams push themselves like this.

There were multiple times when city players were visually upset w Kun. Raz early on when Kun skied that shot and ~60m when Kun played Raz off late. Raz was super pissed.

I like it. Kuns improved so much already. Keep upping the standard. Love the team demanding more from everyone, even legends. Kun immediately pulled after that. Pretty sure that was planned and pretty sure Kun didn’t want to end the match like that (saw some posts about pep/Kun annoyances).

It’s all good though. The best teams push themselves like this.
Yeah I noticed Raz being pissed. Saw it a number of times where players told each other off. Stones did it to Raz, Gundogan did it to Sane. For me it demonstrates how tight this team is getting.

I thought he was well off the pace yesterday with a heavy first touch and slow to press. But a lot of that could be down to having played most of the game on Tuesday.
I thought so too. Then I re-watched the game and realized he was pretty good. His link up was great. So was his movement and passing. Yea there was the late pass to Raz which everyone remembers.

But the shot he skied on the early break away was the right decision. He just didn't hit the target. Sane was offside and there were enough players btw him and Raz that a pass was clearly a poorer decision.

Last edited:
Currently on 99 goals at home from 130 games at the Etihad. 100 home goals is going to be a fine achievement, on top of all his other records.

Yeah I noticed Raz being pissed. Saw it a number of times where players told each other off. Stones did it to Raz, Gundogan did it to Sane. For me it demonstrates how tight this team is getting.
Yeah, it really is a great sign. I like how they huddle up after halves also. Hungry :-)

Nothing we didn't already know. Same as Dave finishing his career back in Gran Canaria. Neither player has ever made any secret of that, and I don't think anyone on here would begrudge either player that final hurrah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.