Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManCity expect to discover in the next 48 hours whether Sergio Aguero has won his battle to be fit for the #UCL
. It is unlikely Aguero will be fit to start vs Lyon – but there is hope that he will get to play some part in the mini-tournament if City progress. [
@MullockSMirror

Pep Guardiola: "He’s getting better but I don’t know when he will join up with us. Hopefully he will be in Portugal with us but tomorrow is tomorrow. We will speak with the doctors. That’s when we will see what the situation is

Sergio Agüero has all but resigned himself to missing #ManCity’s Champions League campaign and believes he may not play again until next season due to his knee injury. [
@JamieJackson___
]

Gutted for him. From a club point of view it’s the right time to look to bring in another striker. Hopefully Sergio is fully fit and firing again next season but it’s not a risk we should be taking.

I bumped into him in a "club" in barcelona, he looked fit to me, no limp nor nothing, I am sure he winked at me as he disappeared with a cutie.

Seems you seen a look alike in some gayclub
Looked fit to you...stalker
No limp,...toilet
Winked at you..mine or yours
You the hairdresser from rochdale

Seems you seen a look alike in some gayclub
Looked fit to you...stalker
No limp,...toilet
Winked at you..mine or yours
You the hairdresser from rochdale
In Espana(Spain)
CLUB is the name for a certain type of establishment. One that is frequented by red blooded males. Not a homosexual in sight. Many dads take their sons to taste the pleasures available as a coming of age experience. Legitimate and lawful it is like calling at a supermarket for the groceries, something you do on the way home from work.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.