Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He put one in the top bins once against the spuds. No way did he mean that haha!

Yeah it was after 12 secs as I recall. There was a huge piss-fight on the Match Day with some claiming he had looked back so for sure meant it. 400 futile crosses later, I think we know the answer to that one, lol

If anyone wants a new destop wallpaper of Aguero, i have just designed these on Photoshop...

Version 1...

Version 2...

Pep Guardiola on Sergio Aguero: "He is still in Barcelona. He is getting better. I spoke with the doctors and everything is like we thought, but he is still in Barcelona so I don’t know. Hopefully he can come back and start training with us but I don’t know."

Would he have to quarantine if he came back to Manchester? Were we purposely keeping him in Barcelona on the chance we got to Lisbon and he can meet us there?

Would he have to quarantine if he came back to Manchester? Were we purposely keeping him in Barcelona on the chance we got to Lisbon and he can meet us there?
I have I have this little suspicion that he's not really injured but didn't want to play during covid, he was outspoken about it.

Pep Guardiola on Sergio Aguero: "He is still in Barcelona. He is getting better. I spoke with the doctors and everything is like we thought, but he is still in Barcelona so I don’t know. Hopefully he can come back and start training with us but I don’t know."
He's in the squad for CL so he is sure to go to Portugal.
But I think he will only see time on the field if City need a goal in the last 20 minutes of the final (Agueroooo!!) or if City are three goals up and he can come on to be part of the victory.

I have I have this little suspicion that he's not really injured but didn't want to play during covid, he was outspoken about it.

I bumped into him in a "club" in barcelona, he looked fit to me, no limp nor nothing, I am sure he winked at me as he disappeared with a cutie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.