Sergio Aguero (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
God i cant wait to see Silva, Dzeko, Aguero and Balotelli trash defences in the league.. its going to be awesome!! Just AWESOME!!!!

the flip side to that is are we at a point were we go into every game expecting a win?
there will be some who will think that.
so your little ditty might not be far from the mark for some.

There are some on here who are already picking up the traits that lot from the swamp have, and to be perfectly honest i don't like it. I have respect for every prem team blessed with internationals or not. Just because we have what we perceive to be a superb team doesn't mean automatic sucess, that will be down to hard work and not taking anyone for granted. Revel by all means in signing a world class player but I do despair at how we think we can now buy anyone from anyone. We have only won one FA cup in 35 years don't lose a sense or reality and humilty to other teams just because we are the richest team on the planet.

PS not having a go at anyone :-)

PPS - can't believe we have signed this guy bring it on.

Get in the bag!!!!!!!

I wasn't flapping! Don't know what your talking about! :)

Quality news!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.