Sergio Aguero (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the SSN footage if you missed it guys:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCu7w9Uf2so&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

About 5 minutes late after the OS though!

Rammyblues said:
the flip side to that is are we at a point were we go into every game expecting a win?
there will be some who will think that.
so your little ditty might not be far from the mark for some.

There are some on here who are already picking up the traits that lot from the swamp have, and to be perfectly honest i don't like it. I have respect for every prem team blessed with internationals or not. Just because we have what we perceive to be a superb team doesn't mean automatic sucess, that will be down to hard work and not taking anyone for granted. Revel by all means in signing a world class player but I do despair at how we think we can now buy anyone from anyone. We have only won one FA cup in 35 years don't lose a sense or reality and humilty to other teams just because we are the richest team on the planet.

PS not having a go at anyone :-)

PPS - can't believe we have signed this guy bring it on.
Well said mate

okstate99 said:
Sven's Fluffer said:
Tell you what, watching that interview,Pab Zab has defo done his bit.

Pab Zab = True blue = good work fella

I noticed no one mentioned Carlos during that interview. Neither interviewer or player.

Conspiracy theorist unite!!
Don't think they particularly get on, from what I've read, tbh

the flip side to that is are we at a point were we go into every game expecting a win?
there will be some who will think that.
so your little ditty might not be far from the mark for some.

... and what's wrong with going into every game expecting to win?

You're not a motivational coach by any chance are you?

If this thread was in a room right now.

1254334927_celebration-dance.gif

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Igui65gY5M[/youtube]

Great signing.
Hopefully can help us progress in the champs league and contend for top 4 and title.

kippaxwarrior said:
Balague on twitter

the reason why Aguero was not confirmed as a City player till now is that At Madrid owed him 4m euros and it was being negotiated
Yet there were people on here saying "someone at City should be shot".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.