Status
Not open for further replies.
blinkblue said:
-------Yaya----De Jong-------
--Silva-----------------Nasri----
----------Aguero-------------
--------------Dzeko-----------

larry-david-faint.gif

He has Kun aguero on the back of his athletico Madrid top, will he have that for us or just aguero?

Whats all this about Argentinian meat and only one shop to buy it from, I thought you could get corned beef almost anywhere. Zab needs to educate him the delights of a chippy tea thats for sure. :-)

MCFC-alan88 said:
LoveCity said:
Next mega-thread for flapping, "he'll choose United/Chelsea/Real over us", flight tracking, etc.? Nasri?

I honestly don't think we need Nasri.

-------Yaya----De Jong-------
-------------Silva-----------
--Aguero----Dzeko-----Balo----

I can see that, I don't know where Nasri would play, in all honesty. Especially when you remember Barry and Milner are on the bench (I realise they are not the same type of player). Personally, I believe that Suarez will be on the bench as Silva' understudy.

Would prefer:

---------------De Jong---------------

--------Yaya--------------Silva-------

--------------Sneijder----------------

---------Aguero------Balo------------

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIiQ8la0Dl0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIiQ8la0Dl0</a>

exciting times!

Fookin SSN at 7pm.."lets read out messages and emails we've had from fans re the Aguero transfer"
Read out 4 and 2 of em were from jealous rags..

fucks for fuck sake.

This would be a good song - needs refining granted but everyone could sing it - kids as well.

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
Ha-kun-a Matata! Ain't no passing craze
He is no worries for the rest of our days
He's our problem-free, Argie
Hakuna Matata!
Ha-kun-a-ma-ta-ta
Ha-kun-a-ma-ta-ta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.