Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

I'm as sad as anyone about him going, but in a way it's better he goes while he still has the magic. I found it a bit sad to witness the decline of Spanish Dave when we probably in many ways hung onto him too long and want to remember kun at his best. I'd be chucking the toys out if he agreed a 1-2 year contract at another PL club mind.

Think its crazy letting him go when those supposedly ahead of him are so inconsistent in front of goal unless chances are handed on a plate (and even then...). He still has a lot to offer and whoever gets him are going to reap the benefits.

If we were to get to the Champs league final I’d love to see him
Get on (assuming he doesn’t start)
And smash home the winner.
I think I’d probably cry tbf!

I'd be balling my eyes out tbh

Get emotional just thinking about it actually

The guy is only 32yrs think city are missing a trick here. Yes he is injury prone but so is Kane(who couldn’t even lace his boots in my opinion) so why let him go unless it’s his wish for game time elsewhere. The man knows where the net is but unfortunately pep doesn’t see him being in his plans which to be fair has bore fruit for us this season.same could be said for KDB and others stepping up to the plate whilst he was out injured. I like most on here will be gutted when he goes(hopefully to NYC). Sigh

I desperately want him to stay..... forever. However, consider this, we get Haaland and Grealish and let Raheem and Sergio go. Thoughts? Because I'm absolutely torn, heart says Sergio stays, head is challenging me. (The pain of losing Sergio is too much... he stays)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.