Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Another of our stalwarts riding off into the distance , quite a few of our all time heroes have left the club over the last few seasons , but the recruitment at the club has been impressive as we are still the number one team in the country.
Life without , Vinnie , Zabs , Yaya , Merlin and others would have been inconcievable a few years ago but the club has moved on and kept the sky high standards of football, always sad to see one of heroes move on to pastures new but no one can take away the memories and maybe we should count ourselves lucky to witness such truly world class footballers in a blue shirt. We've never had it so good , drink it in Bluemooners it will not last forever.

Goodbye to the greatest City player ever!

One of the most ruthless and devastating goalscorers, greatest strikers, greatest foreign players, greatest players full stop, that English football has ever seen. The top foreign goalscorer in English football history.

My all-time favourite player.

Kun’s name sits atop of the entire City list for me, Meredith Doherty Trautmann Bell Yaya… Agüero is #1!

Give him a statue standing proud on his own at the stadium, name a stand after him, name the stadium after him, name surrounding streets after him, sod it name a part of Manchester after him…

Kun, I fucking love ya fella! To think we won’t get to see you pull on the shirt, put the ball in the net, or chant at you for you to hear ever again after this season feels like a relationship ending you don’t want to.

It’s been an absolute pleasure to watch you for a decade at this football club.

Good luck for the rest of your career and the rest of your life. You will be remembered in Manchester for hundreds of years!

Adiós, amigo!

Yep, our greatest and Colin was a hero of mine growing up.

11 measly pages so far. Mind you he did boost the Chelsea home thread to over 200 pages.

It's going to be emotional.

Yep, our greatest and Colin was a hero of mine growing up.

11 measly pages so far. Mind you he did boost the Chelsea home thread to over 200 pages.

It's going to be emotional.
Frustratingly, I had a ticket for Sunday but I’m having to isolate so now can’t go… worse than not getting a ticket in the first place!

Hopefully we have a joint Kun and DSilva testimonial next season.

Maybe a pre-season tournament inviting Barcelona and Real Sociedad at the Etihad and get fans in?

As each day has passed this week I have gotten sadder and sadder that me, my daughter and my lad won't be there to see Sergio wearing a City shirt for one last time.

You see, players come and go, some buy into what we're about and some don't. And then there are those that you know would bleed blue blood for their team, our team and Sergio is one of those.

A warrior on the pitch, a lethal goal scorer and someone that stood up to be counted when we needed him. Whether that be the 93.20, the goals against Liverpool or United or whether it was standing up for our fans, putting himself in harms way to protect one of his own.

We won't see another Sergio, I certainly won't and nor do I want to. I'm absolutely gutted he's going but can also see the sense in him getting his last swan song at a fantastic club like Barca. He will be revered there, make no mistake about that.

Goodbye and good luck Sergio, thanks for the memories son, you'll never know just how many millions of people you gave one of the happiest days of their lives. CTID

Fuck me Sergio your going on Sunday is going to make this old man weep ,thanks for everything you have done for us the fans and our club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.