Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Still can’t believe he’s going, given us some of the most amazing memories, and given his heart and soul to this club. I could never have imagined, as a snotty nosed kid stood on the kippax with my Dad in the 80’s. That I would get to witness such greatness in my lifetime. I know those that are lucky enough to be there Sunday, will give him the send off he deserves. I’m not ashamed to admit I’ll probably have a wobbly lip watching, god bless you Sergio, you helped make this kippax kids wildest dreams come true.

What can I say about the guy, gave me my happiest moment in 50 years and is one of the few players who I believe actually "got" us.

Hope to see him back one day for the send off he deserves.

Will be remembered as a true City legend.

Frustratingly, I had a ticket for Sunday but I’m having to isolate so now can’t go… worse than not getting a ticket in the first place!

Hopefully we have a joint Kun and DSilva testimonial next season.

Maybe a pre-season tournament inviting Barcelona and Real Sociedad at the Etihad and get fans in?
Fuck that, they deserve a game each.

Out of all the legends who have gone over the last few years this one hurts the most.
Thanks for everything Sergio, City loves you more than you will know.

This man is responsible for the best buzz of my life , for that I’ll always be thankful for him , was world class in his pomp , Used to hold my breath every time he went down!!! Was also a injury every season it seemed such a shame he would of smashed shearers record if you only had half the injuries.

still all time top 5 forwards in the premier league.

top 3 city legend

I’ve heard this also, I also heard that Kun has a real issue with how Pep dealt with it and really isn’t happy about it all but that’s a conversation for another thread
He won’t be happy because he hasn’t been getting a game. The reality is that his injuries have caught up with him and when he is in the team now we don’t look as good a side. He has been an unbelievable player and icon for us it’s just unfortunate that it’s ended this way but as the saying goes there is no sentiment in football. Pep’s job is to put the best eleven out to win matches that means somebody going to be upset.

I'll miss the haircuts the most

images

944x600-Sergio-Aguero-Press.jpg

9c67ca699909118d38a7ce2714d93580

Sergio-Aguero-15.jpg

manchester-city-v-manchester-united-premier-league-5bf79aaa749528af18000004.jpg
JS73651257.jpg

More than deserving of the title of 'legend'.

Broke records, achieved success, won hearts.

We'll all miss you Sergio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.