Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Damn, it's almost hard to believe it's happening - strangely don't feel sad about him leaving, just so damn proud of him and his legacy and everything he gave us City fans for the last 10 years. Hope he has a lot of success at his next club; Barca by the sounds of it!

93:20 will live on forever!

Gutted that I couldn't get a ticket for Sunday.
There aren't enough superlatives for how I feel about Sergio. Starting with that Monday night v Swansea, we knew we were onto something special.

Absolute legend... what a player who stood up to be counted when it really mattered, he terrified the Rags and Phil the Face must still have nightmares. I’m pretty sure I won’t live to see his goal scoring record broken. That 93:20 moment was so special.... thanks Sergio.... go on to the next chapter of your life but the chapters you wrote with us will always be in our hearts.

I keep coming onto this topic, I want to say such incredible words of appreciation. But I just sit looking at a blank space. I don't know what to say. There are no words. I suppose just keep it simple.

Goodbye Sergio. Thank you. In my eyes, you stood shoulder to shoulder with the God's of football. Thanks for all you have given over the last 10 years. I know you've been well looked after for your efforts, but you genuinely could've played for anyone! Thank you for playing for my club.

I think most of us remember where we were when that first goal went in against Swansea and that other one against QPR (block 201 seeing as how you're asking). I won't be in my usual seat on Sunday but at least I'll be there. So, from the first to the last, via the most sensational, we've all lived with Sergio as a part of our lives over the last 10 years. After his first season when they realised how good he was they were all saying 'He'll be off to Madrid". They were wrong. Turned out he was happy in Manchester playing for City. The club's greatest goalscorer, his departure closes a chapter, and I'll miss the great man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.