Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Brilliant send off today , never heard anyone say a bad word about him if yo wanted to give a kid an example of how to conduct yourself as a footballer on and off the pitch Kun would be the perfect footballer. When Jesus came to "replace" him he didnt moan kick up a fuss he just worked harder and got on with it.
In my top three players of all time , a definitely our best striker , used to love Franny Lee but Sergio shades it for the sheer numbers he has produced.
Hasta luego Sergio. (please nick us the winner next Saturday before you walk off into the sun)

Very emotional day...

Still feel like I don't have the words to sum up what he means to the club and us as fans.

From the debut brace and 93:20 to today's performance and everything in between, it's been an absolute privilege.

God status achieved.

One game left to complete his entire set of trophies and elevate his status even further.

I was there to see the greatest one last time. Voice gone from shouting Sergio. Bloke near me filling up and I just managed to hold back the tears.

Thank you legend.

Have we seen everything from Sergio?

tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.